SNIEF’s technologies can be used in a series of applications, for instance:
- In vivo ultra-deep and high-speed imaging. For example, biochemical reactions, dynamics of biological processes, and cell interactions in deep areas within living organisms can be visualized at great speed and resolution.
- Simultaneous photostimulation and image acquisition at high-speed can be realized such as photoactivation, photoconversion, FRAP, FLIP, and photo caged-compounds.
- Simultaneous IR excitation imaging. Two different probes can be simultaneous excited with IR light and visualized.
- Digital videos of many important cellular functions such as muscle contraction, cell motility, cell division, and cytokinesis.
- Nanomedicine research. The drug delivery of therapeutic nanomaterials into cells can be visually monitored.
- Ion channel research. Ionic currents from ligand- and voltage-gated ion channels can be recorded with high fidelity as well as optical action potentials from any excitable cells.
- Neuroscience research. The structure and function of neuronal circuits in rats can be simultaneous analyzed for example the action potential firing of multiple neurons in a brain tissue.
- Nikon Eclipse Ti-E Inverted Microscope A1R laser scanning confocal system
- Nikon Eclipse FN1 Upright Microscope
- Electrophysiology Rigs
- Two-Electrode Voltage Clamp Rig (for frog oocytes)
- Planar Lipid Bilayer Workstation
- ELECTROMYOGRAPHY (EMG) STATION
For more detail information please visit our website http://nief-upr.com/instrumentation/